Sunday, November 18, 2007

ebooks

I have looked at ebooks several times before this web 2.0 learning experience. I find it frustrating reading a lot of infornmation online. I searched and found an a couple of interesting titles - Cooking the Chinese Way which has low fat and vegetarian recipes and @ home with your ancestors, how to research family history using the internet.
One positive thing about ebooks is the fact that you can choose your interface language to read the books. I must remeber this when recommending ebooks to customers. I didn't download any of the titles as I am still on dial-up which is so slow. I looked up what it says about downloading audio books and I think I could make several cups of tea whilst I waited :) I saved the above titles to my favourites

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can appreciate how slow dial up is..at times it can be rather painful