Monday, November 12, 2007

week eight web 2.0 tool Medstory

I chose Medstory to explore for web 2.0. I have added it to my list on del.cio.us. I searched the topic arthritis and there is a lot of useful information on the site. You can refine your search at a glance which is helpful. I think this web site could be useful for customers as we often get asked for information about medical conditions. There are databases on Aucland City Libraries web page that are useful, but to have something in a different format is great. It was hard to chose which web 2.0 tool to use. I also had a look at Picasa butprefer Flikr as I really like the 'craft' type things you can do with photos. Digitalmax is a good NZ site for sharing and ordering photos to be printed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Medstory seems like a great tool :) I'm going to check out Digitalmax too, I do try to support NZ sites :D