Thursday, November 15, 2007

week 9 podcasts

Podcasts - I kind of new what they were but I had no idea how to access them etc, but all of that has changed of course. I have chosen Denver Public Library as I can check out their storytime podcasts and learn something new. I have added it to my bloglines account.
I have iTunes on the Apple mac I am slowly learning to use.
BBC and other news sites have podcasts. Wonderful to be able to listen to radio programmes that you miss. I looked up Radio New Zealand and there are a lot of interesting programmes that would be interesting to hear. Mmmm.... can see me walking around with earplugs now listening to podcasts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work on your podcasts blog! Could you please post a link to a podcast so we can give you credit for this exercise? :)