Monday, November 19, 2007

My thoughts on web 2.0

I can hardly believe I have looked at so many new and exciting things available via web 2.0. It has been a voyage of discovery and there are several sites that I will certainly use in the future. I will probably give bebo and myspace a miss, but at least I know what they are and what the younger generation are talking about when they mention these things. Social networking is definitely the way people will be communicating from now on. I wonder what web 3.0 will be like?. Whilst searching through many blogs and information I have come across several librarians from different parts of the world who are working on web 2.0.
I am grateful to have had the opportunity to find out about web 2.0. The programme has been a big learning curve for me, but I do enjoy a challenge and look forward to future discoveries.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done on making the effort to complete web 2.0, we have enjoyed watching your progress and reading your opinions.